Monday, November 12, 2007

Us Part One.

My relationship with my finance has been far from traditional. Both of us are in our mid/early twenties and have spent much of the last decade in a series of not so great long term relationships. When we met, both of us were single and determined, for the first time in our lives, to stay that way for as long as possible. Apparently, for us, that wasn't very long.

The day I met P, we actually met twice. It was a Saturday, a day I regularly carved out time with my house mates to garage sale and thrift store shop. Our first stop of the day was a friend's garage sale. Another close friend was there with her boyfriend and a friend of theirs (P). Though I don't remember it, I've been told that he tried to introduce himself then. Later that day I was digging through fabric at my favorite thrift shop when my friend from the garage sale appeared (still with her boyfriend and P). My memory of this is really vague, but I do recall P introducing himself then.

No comments: